Some of the must haves:
- Excellent customer service
- Handling cash & debit terminal
- Restaurant and or kitchen experience
- Being on time is critical
- Knowledge of food allergens is important
- Willingness to learn all positions
- Willing to get food handlers course. It is not a current requirement but a definite plus if you have it.
- Brainstorming unique weekly features with the team
Work hours are (a) Tuesday to Thursday and (b) Friday to Sunday. Willingness to work holiday Mondays in May, July, and September (paid time and a half). The hours are 11 AM to 6 PM. Hours may change to accommodate existing part-time staff.
We are asking that you meet at least six (6) out of our eight (8) must have qualifications. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Please clarify in your application how you meet our requirements.
We do work hard but we also have fun doing it and we support one another because it’s the right thing to do. It’s also just who we are and we take the welfare of our staff seriously.
If this sounds like a place you could see yourself happily working at, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume from (and put your name) in the subject line. References are required.
Starting wage $17 plus bonuses