California three-cheese grilled cheese is yet another fun way to take something we enjoy as a kid and into adulthood and changing it to something for you ever-changing palette.
As with everything we post, we want you to take this idea of a sandwich and change it to make it your own. Use different cheeses or add greens of your choice, or my favorite, different types of bacon or pork products.
Have fun experimenting.
- 1 1/2 tsp butter at room temperature
- 2 pieces sour dough bread
- Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Havarti Cheese
- Sliced Monterey Jack Cheese
- All individually sliced cheeses can be found at your local deli.
- Butter one side of the bread and place in pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the cheese to the bread then the other slice of bread on top and butter the top slice.
- Check frequently so bread doesn’t burn. Flip over and brown other side.
- When done let sit for a minute and slice from corner to corner and serve.
© 2024 Ts Chips ...and more